Stupid Simple Security Tips
Just as vaccines bring COVID under control, the world is on the cusp of another pandemic: ransomware. That’s not hyperbole, but congressional testimony from the director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security. His assessment is backed by the numbers (ransomware attacks
The pandemic has challenged our society and structures by pushing medicine, the economy, and psychological tolerance to their limits…but behind the scenes (or behind our screens 🖥), quarantine conditions also threatened cybersecurity. Such quick paradigm shifts accompanied by fear, confusion,
- Tip #24 – Dude, Where are My Credentials?
- Tip #23 – Dark Web, Darker News
- Tip #22 – Another Pandemic
- Tip #20 – Remote Control
- Tip #19 – Gone Phishing
- Tip #18 – Always be Prepared
- ABA Opinion 498: Virtual Practice Reality
- Tip #17: Last Line of Defense
- Tip #16: Tales From the Encrypt
- Tip #15: Forrest for the Trees
Sign up for our weekly series of strategy and security tips to protect your solo and small law firm. These are in a short, to the point and fun format.